The Young Nonprofit Professionals Network of San Diego (YNPN San Diego/YNPNsd) activates emerging leaders by connecting them with the resources, people and ideas they need to advance the social sector.
A high impact network of leaders committed to innovation, advocacy and philanthropy.
YNPN San Diego is led by an Advisory Board of emerging leaders from the San Diego nonprofit community. Fiscally sponsored by Mission Edge San Diego, we operate as a governing Board of Directors and use the experience to develop our individual and organizational knowledge about outstanding leadership.
We are committed to...
- Providing members with outstanding programs: Social events, Professional Development programming, Networking and additional resources.
- Building a strong membership base.
- Recruiting and nurturing emerging leaders to serve the nonprofit community.
- Establishing organizational structure: Internal and external committees, ad hoc teams.
- Integrating best practices in our policies and procedures.
- Creating strategic partnerships throughout the nonprofit community.
- Improving member communications.
- Implementing our Fundraising Plan.
- Creating a Mentorship Program.
The Advisory Board Values...
- Recruit and connect emerging leaders to leadership opportunities
- Educate emerging leaders on best practices and new strategies
- Collaborate with other nonprofits, professional networks, and organizations to cultivate San Diego's nonprofit "hub"
- Deliver innovative and relevant programming to our members
- Advocate for emerging leaders and the nonprofit sector
- Empower emerging leaders to step up and take on a variety of leadership roles within and outside YNPNsd!