The Young Nonprofit Professionals Network of San Diego (YNPN San Diego/YNPNsd) activates emerging leaders by connecting them with the resources, people and ideas they need to advance the nonprofit sector.
A high impact network of leaders committed to innovation, advocacy and philanthropy.
YNPN San Diego is led by an Advisory Board of emerging leaders from the San Diego nonprofit community. Fiscally sponsored by Mission Edge San Diego, we operate as a governing Board of Directors and use the experience to develop our individual and organizational knowledge about outstanding leadership.
Our strategic priorities are...
- Developing professionalized processes that support an engaged member base and ensure data-driven decision making.
Functioning as the premier organization young nonprofit leaders and local nonprofit organizations turn to for professional development resources and networking opportunities.
- Raising awareness about challenges facing the nonprofit sector and advocates for potential solutions.
The Advisory Board Values...
- Recruit and connect emerging leaders to leadership opportunities
- Educate emerging leaders on best practices and new strategies
- Collaborate with other nonprofits, professional networks, and organizations to cultivate San Diego's nonprofit "hub"
- Deliver innovative and relevant programming to our members
- Advocate for emerging leaders and the nonprofit sector
- Empower emerging leaders to step up and take on a variety of leadership roles within and outside YNPNsd!
Thank you to our Fiscal Sponsor:
Thank you to our supporters for providing meeting space: