updated April 13, 2022
COVID-19 Safety Policy
YNPN SD is back to hosting in-person events and we can't wait for you to join us (safely)!
To keep everyone healthy and safe here is what YNPN San Diego is what we are asking of everyone:
1. Vaccines: We require all attendees to provide proof of vaccination* or a negative COVID-19 test within the last 48hrs. Acceptable forms of proof are as follows:
- CDC vaccination card (hard copy or photo)
- Digital vaccination card retrieved from the State of California’s Digital
COVID-19 Vaccine Record (DCVR) portal.
- Negative test results must be from a lab, no screen shots of results will
be accepted. Your name must be visible on the test results.
* Fully vaccinated = 2 doses of Moderna or Pfizer (or 1 J&J) plus a booster.
2. Facial coverings: Mask wearing is highly recommended and in some event settings will be required. We recommend having your mask on hand to be on the safe side. Check event description for whether or not masks will be required.
3. Social Distancing: YNPN San Diego is adhering to any social distancing guidelines put forth by venues and will also be setting spacing requirements based on local case rates when necessary. While social distancing guidelines may vary, we ask all participants to be mindful of other attendees' comfort level. Many of our nonprofit professionals continue to work with the vulnerable communities hit hardest by COVID-19, so please be kind and leave space.
4. Cleaning and Sanitizing: Hand sanitizer will be available for attendees and YNPN San Diego staff will clean all applicable high traffic areas. We ask that all attendees practice good hand washing and sanitizing in order to keep other attendees safe.
Thank you all for your continuing efforts to keep the community safe and we look forward to seeing you! If you have any additional questions please direct them to [email protected] and a member of our board will get back to you as soon as possible. To review the full policy please click the link: COVID-19 Policy